Friday, July 9, 2010

Fix It Friday #61

Another Fix It Friday over at I Heart Faces!




I have SO much fun playing with Photoshop Elements and I think it's great that there is a place where we all can show off what we've created!


I hope you enjoy my 3 edits this week!


Original:

LOVE Senior sessions! How fun!


Edit 1:

I used ACR to in crease the temperature +4, Exposure +.30, Blacks +3, Contrast +15 and Vibrance +10. Then into PSE 7, where I cropped it slightly and ran Coffeeshop Little Perk!



Edit 2:

Same as Edit 1 and then added the Coffeeshop action: Soft Autumn Glow.



Edit 3:

Same as edit 1 but then converted to B&W with one of my actions (don't remember which one, sorry!)


This week was so much fun for me! Head over to I Heart Faces to see more edits!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on all three! I love great B&W conversions.

    My favorite is edit #2! Love coffeeshop's stuff!

    ReplyDelete