Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Baaaaack....and on Pinterest!

Hey everyone!!!! We're back from our vacation to San Antonio and somewhat settled again in SW Oklahoma. We had a heck of a time and I can't wait to show a few of the over 200 photos I have!

In the meantime I wanted to let you all know that I've joined a great semi-new website, Pinterest! It is a very cool (& addicting) website that allows you to "pin" things all over the web and keep them for yourself on different boards. Kinda think of it like when I used to collect magazine articles from all over and try and keep them organized in a folder....but this is SO MUCH EASIER! One of the other cool things is that you can follow others and see what they find ('pin'). It's the ultimate way to share the blog love as it also automatically references where the original link was from!

I've just begun but already have a few boards filling up. Please feel free to check out my Pinterest boards and follow along! It's so much fun!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment