Thursday, December 8, 2011

Moo Is AWESOME

If you've never checked out moo.com before, you need to! Last year I started researching different companies that make business cards. And believe me.......there are A LOT of them out there! But I finally came across Moo! They have the most amazing technology (Printfinity) that allows you to print a different image on the back of each card! This is the PERFECT way for photographers to show-off and advertise their images! I purchased a set of these last year and when they arrived I was SO pleased with the quality! The cards are THICK, really thick. There is no way a potential client will let this card get lost with all the other cards they may have. This one stands out from the crowd. And from experience I can say the customers love looking through my cards and being able to choose the card with the image they like best!

If you're in the market for business cards or any of the other cool products they sell (stickers, mini-cards, postcards, etc.) please use this referral link:

http://www.moo.com/share/sc8dr8


Thanks so much and feel free to leave me a comment if you have used and love MOO!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment