Monday, March 28, 2011

Quarterly Top 5 Photos





I came across this a few weeks ago and enjoyed going through my photos from the first 3 month (can you believe it's April already!?!?!?) to find my TOP 5 PHOTOS OF MY KIDS. Thankfully, I organize my photos by month so it was realtively easy to see all the pics I took. But, much harder to just choose my favorite 5!


Here they are in random order:



My daughter and husband in a candid, loving moment. =)



Probably one of my favorite photos of my daughter ever.



My son in his first snow experience.



My daughter. Such a quirky expression and wearing her brother's hat. Love it in B&W where it accentuates her eyelashes!



Oye, those eyes. Not much else to say.










NapTime MomTog
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. The first one is oh so sweet. I also love the snow pic.

    It is so awesome to have so many memories captured of our children. Thank you for sharing and linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great. I love the snow photo and the last one. Wonderful job picking your favorite. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet moment you were able to capture in the first one! I love it! If I had tried to capture a moment like that someone would have moved for sure :O) And that last one! Wow! You did a spectacular job of photographing those beautiful eyes of his! Thanks for linking up :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great- I love the last two shots.

    ReplyDelete