Monday, April 18, 2011

For the Love of Pictures: Photography 101 Workshop!

About 6 weeks ago I hosted my very first photography workshop! I was so excited to combine my teaching experience and love of photography! (I was a middle school teacher before having my children =) I had 7 wonderful ladies attend the 3 hour workshop. We spent the first 2 hours learning the basic concepts of photography (ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed) and the basic setting on our DSLR cameras. The last hour was spent outside practicing our new skills! The packets of information they all received and were able to take home =) Workshop review, model release and gift card that were also in the workshop folders. Figuring out those cameras!!! Learning and taking notes. Our outside photoshoot. Can you tell is was cold?! The ladies did a wonderful job and left with a wealth of new photography information and were only a little bit overwhelmed ;) A HUGE thank you goes out to everyone who attended and gave me some wonderful feedback. Because of this I have been inspired to create a Photoshop 101 workshop for them this fall! In addition to that I will be hosting another Photography 101 workshop (hopefully in June) as well as a "How to Take a Better Photo" workshop for those just looking to improve the picture taking skills regardless of what type of camera they have. This will be offered this May!!! I'm so happy and blessed to share all this wonderful photography knowledge with some amazing people! Thanks again and if you're living in SW Oklahoma and are interested in attending any of these 3 upcoming workshops please let me know!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment