Monday, February 20, 2012

Year As A Military Spouse: Week 7

<span class=

Week 7 included a LOT of food! What's not to like about that =)
First of all we celebrated Valentine's Day with flowers and chocolate. I made the 'whoopie pies' at the bottom. My husband and Big C went to the Daddy/Daughter Dance on base that night while Little C and I got some ice cream. =) Our next door neighbor baked us a large chocolate cake, YUM! We went on a little day trip this past weekend and while at Olive Garden (a restaurant we don't have in our little town) they served us this wine, a Moscato from the Puglia region of Italy. That is the exact region when my Italian ancestors are from! So, of course I had to have a glass....and it was wonderful =) This week I also attempted to make sushi for the first time. Asian/sushi restaurants are another thing we are missing in this town. The flowers are a little preview of what I'm planning for my upcoming Spring Mini Sessions! And last but not least, my kids posing with their "scare-me-not" monsters!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment