Friday, August 13, 2010

Fix It Friday #66

This week at I Heart Faces we get the chance to edit a adorable little boy with baby blues very similar to my son's. =)



Before:


Quite a stunning photo SOOC (straigh out of the camera). There were so many things you could do.......




Edit #1:

Increased the temperature, exposure, contrast and vibrance in ACR. Then in PSE 7, I cropped the image down, added a warming photo filter. I like warm photos! Then I increased the contrast again. I ran Coffeeshop's Glamour Glow and Little Perk actions.




Edit 2:

Same ACR edits. In PSE 7 I cropped again and added the warming filter. Then I used Florabella's Luxe action in Mademoiselle.


Edit #3:

Same ACR edits, cropped in PSE 7, then Florabella's B&W action in Vanilla.

Thanks for checking out my edits! To see more stop by I Heart Faces for this week's Fix-It Friday!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. love your edits! and the way you cropped it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle, i like your last one best. doesn't he have the greatest eyes? great job - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE you last edit ~ the B&W :D!!

    ReplyDelete