Monday, March 12, 2012

Year As A Military Spouse: Week 10

Week 10:

Photobucket

Mini Sessions have arrived! I did my first set of mini sessions this weekend. Those cute kids at the top did a wonderful job! When the flag backdrop was up I couldn't help but snap a pic of my little man. But he's certainly not looking so little in that pic! How can he be only 2 1/2???
We had a few nice days of sun and warm weather so I took my kids in the backyard and took some pics of our dogs while playing around with some settings on my camera. How many of you use back-button focus??? I've heard such great things about it that I had to give it a shot. While it does take some getting used to, I think I'm going to LOVE it!
After those nice sunny days, we had a cold front come through and bring rain. Lots of rain....it flooded our back yard =(
By Saturday we had dried up a little bit and I was able to go pick-up my Bountiful Basket! I LOVE having this available in our small town. I had no idea how much I was going to miss fresh fruits and vegetables when we moved from Florida. I know Bountiful Baskets aren't available everywhere, but I'd suggest you check it out to see if there is a pick-up near you!

Have a wonderful week everyone! 1 more week until Spring Break!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment