Monday, January 9, 2012

Year As A Military Spouse: Week 1

Wow, I'm so excited that I have some really good photos and stories to share for my first week!

I'm not sure if I will always have this many photos to share but here goes week 1 of my "Year As A Military Spouse" photo project. (Inspired by These Ladies on Facebook.)

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

One of the nice things about the base we are currently stationed at (in Oklahoma) is that it is primarily a training base. And since the students weren't back in town yet, our family took the opportunity to take a mini vacation!
We played putt-putt (mini golf), took a ride on the bumper boats and went on the go carts! Fun was had by all and it was great having Daddy home with us!

We also had some unseasonably warm weather for January and took advantage of that by playing outside! That nice day led to some super cute pics of my kids =)

And last, but not least- the picture of me and the kids dressed in green. I grew up in Michigan and am a lifelong Michigan State Spartans fan! We enjoyed wearing our Spartan green while watching an awesome football bowl game! Go Green!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment