Monday, January 30, 2012

Year As A Military Spouse: Week 4

I am on to week 4 of the project and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it and thankfully, remembering to take at least a few 'personal' not professional photos each week!

Photobucket
My husband is still recovering from the motorcycle accident. He should be home from work another 2 weeks or so. We are thankful that the military has leave that allows him to stay home and recover while still receiving all our benefits and pay. We didn't do much outside our home, because my hubby still can't get into our vehicle (Suburban).
So the pictures this week: hugs with both my kiddos. We played a lot of board games. Little C (my son) is not just beginning to be able to play with the correct rules. =) My husband growing out his beard....a nice side effect of not having to go to work. The kids playing with the tornado tube - for hours!

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment or any questions you may have. I have some photography related stuff coming up too!!!!
Pin It!

1 comment: