Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The {D} Family Photo Session

A few weeks ago the {D} Family and I braved the cold, the freezing cold to get family pictures out at beautiful Quartz Mountain!

The kids were such troopers. Here are a few of my favorites!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This tree is amazing. I'm so happy that the D Family was feeling adventurous and climbed up!
Photobucket

Photobucket
There was a wedding at the Resort that evening. Someone brought this vintage tractor (to use as a photo prop I'm assuming). Since no one was around we couldn't resist using it too!!!


There is a bridge on the road that leads to the resort. I've always wanted to photograph someone there.
Photobucket
The light was a challenge but look at all the beauty in this shot!!!


A beautiful family in a beautful location, you can't go wrong!!!
Pin It!

1 comment: