Friday, December 17, 2010

Fix It Friday #81

Only 8 more days until Christmas!!! Only 1 more day until my beautiful daughter turns 3!


Things are fun and busy around here but I had to sit down and contribute to this week's Fix It Friday at I Heart Faces. The beautiful photo is of Arden Prucha and her total hunk of a hubby, Paul. This photo was taken by Michelle Johnson at the Dream Big Friday Workshop that I was fortunate to also attend.


I haven't gotten around to editing all of Arden's photos yet, so you haven't seen them here on the blog....but they are coming!!!


Here is the SOOC:



My Edit 1:

I did the basic adjustment in ACR (brightness, contrast and vibrance). Then over to PSE 7 where I ran Florabella Luxe action in Pandora. LOVE IT!



Edit 2:

It wouldn't be me if I didn't do a B&W conversion. So I used the 1st edit and erased a few of the layers then added the Florabella B&W Vanilla action. Ta-da!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and safe holiday season!!!
Pin It!

4 comments: