Friday, January 28, 2011

I Found Some Natural Light!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in SW Oklahoma! Lots of beautiful sunshine and not a cloud in the sky =)

As I walked into my bedroom something struck me. I bet there would be some great natural light in this room if I opened the shades in the full length windows on the double doors that lead out to the backyard. So I opened them and WOW! How had I never noticed this before, LOL!


When my daughter woke up from her nap, I laid out a white blanket and bribed her to sit down ;) Once she got situated at about a 45 degree angle from the windows I started snapping away. Her face was just beautifully lit up by this soft light streaming in.


Here are a few of the images, the only editing was a slight contrast boost and sharpening for the web.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oooh, I'm so excited! Now to get my little man to sit down for more than 2 seconds!

Have a great day everyone! You never know when something new and exciting will happen =)

Pin It!

1 comment: