Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to a New Year!

That's right everyone! As you all know it's 2011! Hurray! Now, 2010 was an amazing year for me both personally and professionally. My family and I moved from Florida to Oklahoma and I started my photography business. *phew*





I believe that 2011 is going to unbelievable too! I have some exciting plans for this year already!





First of all............I'm getting my own, real website! Woo Hoo, I'm SO excited! The site should be up and running in the next few days. I'll be sure to break the news here first!





Secondly, I'm also very excited to be participating in Dana's 52 Week Photo Project! My friend and fellow photographer, Dana Suggs is starting a 52-week photography project. Each week will have a new theme. The goal is to post a NEW photo that fits that weeks theme! The project starts this week and the first theme is: NEW.


Please check out Dana's blog for more information and to link up (on Wednesday).



I have also completed Kelly Willette's Finding The Holiday Joy class. It was a bunch of fun and I have a post coming up with the pages I've made that will be created into a 2010 Holiday album!

But the great news is that Kelly is offering a FREE Valentines class in February! Check out Finding the Joy of Love and sign up!

Hope you all had a fun and safe New Years and welcome to 2011! I can't wait to see what it has in store!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment