Saturday, February 19, 2011

52 Week Project: Week 7

The theme for MCP's 52 Week Project Week 7 is: Open Your Heart.


Oye. A toughie. It took me a while to think of what to photograph, even what "open your heart" means. MCP is really making me think! LOL!





So finally, it came to me. Open Your Heart To Change. Yep, I know a lot about change. When you are a part of a military family change comes with the territory. Here is my photo:








Open Your Heart To Change. All the places I've lived. (Well, New Mexico is a stretch...Adam lived there while we've been together and I visited often ;)


A map of all the times my life has totally changed and I've had to open my heart to a new adventure.



I encourage you to join this 52 week project! Next week's theme is: The View From Here.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment