Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pixel Perfect Blog Hop

It's been a cold but busy week here in SW Oklahoma! We survived the "snowstorm" with only 1 inch of new snow. I've been staying busy with the kids and 2 newborn sessions! How fun!!!




Here is a SOOC from my session of an adorable little girl on Monday.







B&W edit through LR3 and PSE7. Obviously an increase in exposure, brightness adn contrast. I also had to use the healing brush to get rid of the paci marks left on her face ;) Then a B&W Florabella action in Vanilla.





Hope you are all having a wonderful, warm Thursday!!!

To see more fun edits stop by Monica's Blog!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Funny, I didn't even notice the paci marks on her face in the original until you pointed them out :) Beautiful edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The b&w treatment suits the image perfectly! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the black and white. Classic.

    ReplyDelete