Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Edit Me Week 15

Another great image this week in the Edit Me Challenge. There have been a few changes with the challenge as Branson is taking some much deserved time off and sharing the challenge with Kathryn at OurTinyBigLife!


Here is the before image:



From Jamie. What cute and colorful outfits on these little girls! My daughter would LOVE this!


My edit:




Photobucket


I opened it in ACR and made some slight exposure changes and increase the vibrance and saturation. Then in PSE7 cropped out the grass. Although I liked the green, I thought it was not necessary in the picture. I ran Florabella Luxe II Sugar action. It added a pink "sugary" tone that I liked alot for this image. Then I ran Florabella Luxe II action Vivid Paint to paint over the color on the girls outfits to add an extra pop!


Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think of my edit. Then stop by Branson's blog to see all the other amazing edits!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I love the "clean" edit that you gave this photo. Though you ran some actions on it, you kept it simple. I actually think cutting out the grass added to the photo and makes you focus on the important stuff instead of being distracted by the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how clean and vibrant your edit is. beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great edit. I need to get some florabella actions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think I would like the photo without the grass, but your crop & edit are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful clean edit with some pop. love this!

    ReplyDelete