Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Woo Hoo! We made through another week and to Ashley's awesome Scavenget Hunt! I really enjoy having all week to think of creative and fun ways to photograph the selected items/themes!





Here were the 5 things for this past week. Enjoy!

PINK:
Photobucket

My daughter LOVES Princesses. Especially this one, Sleeping Beauty!

BOOKS:
Photobucket
This is a partial shot of the book I'm currently reading in a weekly Bible Study.

FALL COLORS:
Photobucket
Ah, my lovely daughter SO excited to be playing with the pumpkins. Dressed in a cute "fall" sweater!

LEAF:
Photobucket
From our vacation last weekend.

ORANGE:
Photobucket
One of the beautiful pumpkins we picked up this week!

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I hope you enjoyed my entries this week. The list for next week is up over at Ashley's Blog! I hope you join us!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. So many great pics here! Your daughter is so precious. My favorite though is your pink shot. I like the contrast of the hard, rough bricks to the sparkly and soft dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall colors shot and the composition of the book is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots...I really like the pink photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots this week - I'm really loving your pink shot...oh and your daughter is adorable! Great work. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shot of your daughter is my favorite! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! The fall colors shot is great! The pink shot definitely gave me a smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. I love you fall colors photo!

    ReplyDelete