Thursday, October 7, 2010

Simplicity Photo Challenge

I'm a little late (thankfully not too late) for Faith's Simplicity Photo Challenge. This weeks theme is Flowers. As I've said before nature photography isn't my thing. But thanks to a wonderful getaway this past weekend I have a great flower photo!

These yellow flowers are all over SW Oklahoma and I just LOVE them!
Photobucket

I don't know what's up with me and textures lately but I really love how this edit turned out =)

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. So simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up. Vote for your favorite! http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/10/vote-for-your-favorite-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers make me think of home. Cool picture.

    ReplyDelete