Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Long Delay & Off To Dallas!

Hey everyone! Sorry for such a delay in posts. I even had to skip a few of my favorites blog hops and challenges this weekend because we were ALL sick! Some how my 2 children and I ALL got sick (all something different no less) this weekend while my husband was out of town. UGH! It was terrible!
But thankfully, my hubby is back, my daughter and I are fully recovered but my son, poor guy, is still suffering from a fever and some kind of throat infection. =(

I am working hard on another family session and I even had the opportunity to photography my first sports team! It was a lot of fun and took me back to my coaching days! =)

But the biggest excitement is that I'm leaving tomorrow for DALLAS and the DREAM BIG WORKSHOP!!!! All the ladies that are attending have been getting in contact over the last day or so and we can't even say how excited we all are to have this day of fun and photography on Friday!

I promise to take lots of notes and no doubt TONS of pictures and share it all with you when I return!

But if I could ask for 1 favor, please say a little prayer that my son has a full recovery by tomorrow so I'm not constantly worried about him this weekend, and for a safe drive for myself and all those traveling to Dallas!

Talk to y'all again soon!

~Michelle~
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip!! Poor Conor, I'm praying for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all feel 100% soon!!!! Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete