Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 Months And Counting!

There are only 3 months left until Christmas! Can you believe it?!
The weather here in SW Oklahoma is starting to feel more like Fall and I love it! I'm also pretty happy with the fact that I'm about 75% done with my Christmas shopping! I feel like the UPS guy stops by my house almost every day ;)

Since the holidays are just around the corner I'm happy to announce a GREAT special for those looking to have a photo session for their Christmas cards. All family, children and maternity sessions are only $60 until the end of the year!

I also have some amazing software that allows me to make totally customized Holiday/Christmas cards for you!

If you're interested in booking a photo session please contact me soon as my weeks are filling up fast =)

P.S. Those of you in the Phoenix area, I'll be in town from Nov 11-21st on "vacation" but I'd be happy to find some time to do a session if you'd like!

Check out my Family, Children, FAQ and Contact pages for more info!

Have a wonderful week!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment