Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Business Opportunity!

I'm so excited about the new business opportunity I've been offered recently!


My husband's squadron has a HUGE annual auction (The Tanker Tailgate Auction) and I've been asked to donate a portrait session as an auction item!


So far I've only done sessions for family and by word of mouth, so this will be a LOT of free advertising/publicity!


I am really happy, but totally nervous! I wasn't really expecting anything like this to happen, so I need to make up some business cards to have on hand at the auction. And quickly, since the auction is in less than 3 weeks!!! This website will be on the card, so I'll be making some update to the site for potential clients =)


Super exciting stuff for me!!!


Thanks to my friend Megan, who suggested Vista Print, I've come up with my business card. Here is the final product!





In other news, I have some amazing (if I do say so myself) pictures to post from my most recent session with my brother, sister-in-law and niece. And I have a way cool "behind-the-scenes" post in the works from my son's 1 year session!


Thanks to everyone who is supporting me on this awesome adventure!!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment