Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My New Lens!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas to me!


I got my new Tamron 70-200mm 2.8 lens yesterday!!!! I've been dreaming about this lens for a while now. The Canon version is totally out of my price range, but my wonderful husband found an amazing deal on the Tamron version.


My first impression was, "Oh, S***! This is heavy! I had heard reviews that it was a heavier lens, there is a lot of hardware in there, but it really is =) Not too heavy though. I can definitely hold it and operate it just fine.



And oh man it is beautiful =)



With all it's accessories (tripod mount, lens hood and bag).


Here are a few pictures I was able to take already:






Ooh, look at that bookeh! (125mm f/2.8)
I'm REALLY happy with the lens. I'm totally looking forward to using it again soon!
Pin It!

2 comments: