Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lens Pen

I received the coolest product in the mail today. The Lens Pen! I first heard about this lens cleaner during one of my classes over at Jessica Sprague. Some of the ladies were discussing it on a discussion board so I decided to look into it. It sounds great. There are a bunch of different sized pens for cleaning all kinds of lenses (DSLRs, point and shoot cameras, video cameras, computer screens, etc.) It is small and simple to carry.


I received my pen today and tried it out on all 3 of my lenses (2 Tamron and 1 Canon.) It took about 30 seconds each and now my lenses are perfectly clean! Amazing! I'm totally thrilled to have found an easy way to clean my lenses (that doesn't include any cloths or liquids ;)
Just thought I'd let you all know, it's way cool =)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I have used this, and it really is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip.I have only used the lens cleaner spray and would love to try something else.

    ReplyDelete